Tochigi-Fuji limited-slip differential

In 2003, Miata switched from a Torsen limited-slip to a Tochigi-Fuji limited-slip differential [I do not know if Miata is still using the Tochigi-Fuji].

Can someone compare the two? How does the Tochigi-Fuji compare to the Torsen? Is one definitely superior to the other?

My 2003 has the Tochigi-Fuji - and, I've always wondered . . . {how good it is - or isn't}

Thanks - james

Reply to
James