Top Boot Cover for 1999 Mazda Miata ($50 )

Top Boot Cover for 1999 Mazda Miata ($50) I got this with my Brand new miata 1999 when I bought the car in sept

1999. I used it only twice, I was too lazy to fit that and drive around :-). The cover is in excellent condition since I used it only a couple of times. The dealer price for a new one is $344 .

If you are interested email me at girish snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.

I would like to have someone pick this up. I live in north san jose, CA. Cash only please ...

Reply to
girish.subramani

What color is it?

Reply to