troubleshoot a rattle

Hello, I own a 91 miata with a BEGI system 3 turbo. I have been getting a rattleing recently that starts at 2.2k RPM's and stops at 2.5k RPM's. It does it even when i am in neutral. I thought it would be one of the bolts on the heat shield over the turbo, but it isn't. I am using 91 octane fuel, and

10W-30 synthetic oil.

here is a video clip of what it does... 5.7MB

-levi

Reply to
Shannon V