Use Fuel Additives?

The owners manual on my 02 says to not use any fuel additives, such as injector cleaners. Any ideas why not? Seems like a good idea to me.

Reply to
Richard Siggins

Oh, that's an easy one. If you don't keep the inside of your engine clean, the shop gets to work on the engine a lot more !

I wonder what they think is in some of the fuel that we use ? (I'm sure that there are NO additives to clean the injectors !.... Yah, right ! )

Bruce RED '91

Reply to
BRUCE HASKIN