Warning stickers

I realize that many Miata owners simply remove their sun visors because they are next to useless. However, for those of us that prefer to leave a little forehead padding for their next collision, is there a a good way to eliminate the warning stickers?? It looks like they would be easier to cover up rather than remove. Plus, I wouldn't want to do additional prison time for removing safety stickers, adding to my sentence for removing the tag on my mattress. I can't just use black duct tape because I have the tan interior. Any suggestions?

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

beige duct tape...

Christopher Muto

Do a google search for Miata Visor Gloves.

Reply to
Scott Streeter

Thanks! Looks like a solution!

Reply to
Dana Rohleder

I WANT a set of sun visors for a black interior, 2000 Miata.

Anybody got a set they'd get rid of "reasonably" ?

Tim

Reply to
Healeyman

"Healeyman" wrote in news:Fzp4g.58$nV4.13@trnddc04:

oem_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46102QQitemZ8060367164QQrdZ1QQsspagename ZWDVW

oem_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46102QQitemZ8060367394QQrdZ1QQsspagename ZWDVW

Or if you want a set of fold in the middle such as earlier cars, I have them. Free but you pay shipping.

Reply to
XS11E

Thanks for the Ebay links, I had previously looked at all of those, but have not yet bought any.

Free, Hun... I like the price. I'm in Dallas, where are you ?

Tim

***************************
Reply to
Healeyman

"Healeyman" wrote in news:mLq4g.14$c%5.3@trnddc02:

Phoenix. I've got the folding ones from a 1992, replaced with the non- folding. I don't have the mounts, they just push into the existing mounts.

My zip is 85018 if you want to check the cost of shipping...

Reply to
XS11E

I have the 2002 SE (yellow with black interior) and had my local body shop re-paint the visors.

You can almost see, if you look real close, where the warning labels are.. other than that they look great. Cannot tell that anything was done.

Reply to
Stuart Lynne