What is a fair price for red, 93, good condition, hardtop with 95K miles?

Hi,I'm considering selling my red, 93, good condition, with hardtop,

95,000 miles. Just ballpark, what kind of price can I expect to get? I live near New York. Thanks.
Reply to
E_Blofeld

If it were my car, I would sell the hardtop apart from the miata, or list two prices depending on whether they want the hardtop or not. If it's OEM and in good shape, you can get about $500-$800.00 for it by itself.

Pat '96M

Reply to
pws

Realistically once you get to that age and mileage most of the books are pretty much a bare rough guide. KBB is usually more accurate than Edmunds and, along with the Auction Market (black book) the one that car dealers use. Edmunds is actually updated more like every 3 months from what I have seen and at least in the 3 areas of the US I have lived in is pretty much off. Avoid NADA like the plague. The same car two days back to back can be $4k different!

Reply to
DragonRider

Try advertinsing the car on SpecMiata.com. They are always looking for well maintained 89-93 cars especially with hardtops. You never know, you might find something new to do with your car!

Blix

Reply to
Secret