Where Can I Find A Factory Radio/CD Player For A 99 Miata?

The subject line says it all. I'm not sure what yrs they used the same player (99-up) but my (actually my g/f's) CD player just stopped working.

We can go aftermarket no problem but she is happy with the factory unit. Sounds good and easy for her to operate.

Also, open for suggestions for a good aftermarket that will stand the test of time and is EASY to use. I have a Sony in my car and it drives her nuts. As long as it is preset everything if fine but it would be nice if she wanted to change the bass and treble.......LOL

What the the hell happen to radios/cd/tape players with KNOBS on them!? Have to go thru a damn menu now on all of them.

Reply to
Ron

Ron wrote on 8/26/2004 22:19:

Try eBay. I sold my factory unit last year on eBay.

-Joe

Reply to
Joachim Feise