Wind blockers

I'm looking for a wind blocker which would fit/fasten onto a Harddog Duce roll bar. I've seen some clear plastic type blockers that strap on the bar; the ones I've seen were all on style bars where the bottom cross brace was used as a mounting point. Does anyone know of such a beast that would fit my needs?

Thank you.

----- Clark Friedrichs / snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Clark Friedrichs

You'll get about 80% of the maximum possible benefit by simply blocking the gap between the seats with a piece of plastic that's as tall as the top of the headrests. For a Deuce, attach it to the inner tubes of the hoops. Slot the plastic, and attach it to the back side of the bar with Velcro wraps.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Reply to
Daniel Nguyen