Windblocker Speakers

Hello Nick Brown

Thanks for the info on installing the speakers in the windblocker. I have a 2000 Miata and I wanted some rear speakers. But like you , I really didn't want to cut into the rear deck. So I thought about putting them in the windblocker . Wondering if anyone has tried it, I looked on the internet and well the rest is history. Instead of square though, I made them round so the speaker covers would just fit even with them. After much sanding on the wood rings and cutting through the winblocker , I must say they turned out pretty good. The speakers are Infinitys 4012i 4". Thats about the max size round you can get in there.I will try and send you a few pictures. Thanks again for writing the article on it. It helped!

Dave Turner Mountain Home AR

levi_t1

Pictures???

Reply to