Windshield Washer Jets

I've checked in the garage section of miata.net, but found no clues as to how I can adjust the aim of my windshield washer jets. -- They are aimed at the wipers vice the glass 2-3" above the wipers.

Any hints / suggestions?

TIA

- L

97 STO, "Chouki"

"Oh bother," said Pooh Bear when he saw the mushroom cloud...

// Change TEJAS to TX to reply via eMail //

Reply to
L Bader

Use a pin from one of your newly puchased shirts. Push the pin into the washer port and move it into the desired position.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

Chas -

Thanks for reminding me to think simple...

I used a finishing nail instead and had the jets aligned in about 2 minutes.