WTB: factory Bose speaker

I need ot replace one of my factory Bose door speakers. Does anyone have one they might be willing to sell? Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Dodd

chuckk

I got a pair of Boston Acoustics speakers in mine and it made a huge improvement.

Reply to
Dave Smith

Did you just replace the factory BOSE speakers with the Bostons?

Reply to
Natman

Yes. Later I got an Alpine head unit and later still headrest speakers. Now my wife has to pry me out of the car for dinner.

Sorry I can't remember the B.A. speaker model number. They're two way and fit the original mounts.

Reply to
Dave Smith

What year is your car? Does it have the 8" door speakers with separate tweeters?

Reply to
Natman

It's a '97. It had 2way 6½" speakers and I'm not sure that they were Bose.

Reply to
Dave Smith