WTB/Wanted: Shop manual for 1988 Mazda 323

I'm looking for a service/shop/repair manual for a 1988 Mazda 323. Prefer the factory manual. Also would like the wiring manual.

To reply, please change "xxx" to "bobsheppard" or call 510.644.2463.

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Check:

and do a search for88 Mazda manual. I've picked up 3 shop manuals for differentcars there. It may take a few weeks of checking, but eventuallyyou'll find one for sale.John

Reply to
John