'06 Mazda 3 GT: Possible to retrofit port for MP3 player?

I own an '06 Mazda3 GT 5-speed sedan (Copper Red Mica) with the Bose/Sirius audio system. There is a button marked "Media" on the dash that currently does nothing. I'm wondering if it's possible to install a port (not sure if I'm using the right word, but you know what I mean, I hope!) for an MP3 player that would use the "Media" button to access it.

Anybody know if this is possible?

Thanks!

Reply to
DWJ

Yes, there is an ipod integration or an "aux" mod.

is a waiting list for the aux mod and I don't really know much about the ipod integration unit. More info than you really want to know about the Mazda3 is available here.
The site is a little slow but there is a lot of people that use that forum.Dave