1988 626 automatic wiring help

Lost relays in front of the battery do to an accident.Mazda can't tell me which ones to buy so I bought 30amp generic.I have info on 2 of the wire connectors and how to hook them up but the third set are not showing up on the wiring diagram any help will be appreciated as far as what they do and if they go to a relay which wire goes to which connector in the relay.The info I have will be below the 4 colors of the wires we can't find the use for. Black with yellow stripe Yellow Black with red stripe Black with red dots(maybe just black)

The first set of wires matches the IGN relay which is the power source for the fans. Yellow wire to #30, Black wire to 87a, Black with Red stripe to 87 ( Make sure that of the two Black/Red wires, the one you connect to 87 should have 12 volts at all times, even with key off. Wire gauge or diameter may be larger as well. The other Black/Red is a start signal from the starter circuit and should get 12 volts only with cranking.) That other Black with Red stripe wire goes to #86. Black with White stripe to #85 The second set matches the Blower Motor relay ( this is for the interior heater blower). Blue wire to #30. Blue with Red stripe to #87. Black wire to #86. Yellow wire to #85. #87a is unused. The last set of wires is a bit of a mystery. I have as of yet found no relay or even a connector to something else that has that series of wires to it. The only other relay that the diagrams show in that area is the front fog light relay and the wire to it are Black, Black/Yellow, Red/White, and Black/Blue. There is a Red w/ Green stripe wire that is a part of the Inhibitor switch but only sends power to the back up lights when trans is put in reverse. We should try to look into the inhibitor switch problem as well. Not only that it is not safe to be able to start the car in gear but also that if it has been jury rigged and shorting to another wire it could be the cause of the starter staying engaged. It is right up there in the same area as those relays so who knows what was done by the body shop to bypass this.

RIPPER FREEDOM WILL NEVER BE FREE! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBX2