1995 626 Automatic Torque Converter clutch problem

After doing some engine work on my 626, the first time I accelerated up a hill the O/D light started flashing. I know this means an electrical problem with the A/T has been detected by the 'puter. So initially I tried reseating the connectors to the A/T. In doing so I removed the battery which also reset the code causing the O/D light flashing. The problem was gone for a week but then returned. By then I figured out how to read codes and found code 628: Torque Converter clutch slippage.

Anyone have any help with this problem. Would like to know anything about how the clutch is activated. Connector pin location, wire color, solenoid location, etc.

Reply to
Carl Muhlbauer