2006 Mazda 6 Front Bumper

Any suggestions on where I can find a new front bumper for my almost brand new 6. My wife was involved in a hit and run with a cyclist running a red light. They put their peddle through the bumper and took off.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Layman

Mazda dealer where else for a new car ?

(In the netherlands there is a good chance that you have to pay for the damage of the bicycle as well)

Marcel B

Reply to
Marcel B

The point was to avoid the high cost at most dealers.

Paul

Marcel B wrote:

Reply to
Paul Layman

check the junk yards maybe you can find a rear end total. 2005 may fit your

06, but you should check, cause it will be harder to get an 06.

Reply to
Rob Mcgee