2007 Mazda5 questions

I have been reading up on the Mazda5 on the net. I would like to know if the second row seats can be easily removed. In one of the photos I saw it appeared that part of the sliding door mechanism is integrated into the seat base. I have an older / arthritic dog and would be great if I could remove one seat so that she could gain easy access to the vehicle.

I would also like to hear from any actual owners as far as what you think of the vehicle. Pro's -con's, mileage, performance, daily livability, Etc ...

Thanks for your time,

Phil

Reply to
phil
[ I posted this late last month. No replies yet. Surely there must be some Mazda5 owners? ]

I have been reading up on the Mazda5 on the net. I would like to know if the second row seats can be easily removed. In one of the photos I saw it appeared that part of the sliding door mechanism is integrated into the seat base. I have an older / arthritic dog and would be great if I could remove one seat so that she could gain easy access to the vehicle.

I would also like to hear from any actual owners as far as what you think of the vehicle. Pro's -con's, mileage, performance, daily livability, Etc

Thanks for your time,

Phil

Reply to
Phil

The 2nd row can be easily unbolted and removed.

I do mostly city driving, and I get 22mpg.

I have the 5spd and I bought it because the automatic was too sluggish for me.

It drives like a car, has lots a storage nooks and cubbies and is very useful.

Check out this forum:

There are lots of owners on that site that can answer all of your questions.

Reply to
Secret Squirrel

Thanks for the feedback & for the directions to MazdaV.com I'll be checking it out.

~~Phil~~

"Secret Squirrel" wrote:

Reply to
Phil