Installing remote keyfob for 1997 MPV

The OEM remotes for my '97 MPV died long ago.

I just got a replacement. The owner's manual gives no info on how to install it. Some site on the Web wants $15 for the info. Can anyone tell me how to do it or point me to a free site which would have the instructions?

FYI, it's a simple two-button Lock/Unlock remote typical of Mazda's of that era. What works for any of them may work for the MPV.

TIA

Doug

Reply to
Doug Moffitt