Mazda 3

Is anybody there?

I am contemplating buying a Mazda 3 1.6 TS2 in the UK.

Anyone got any experiences good or bad? We already own a MX5 which has proved excellent.

Thanks in anticipation Hugh

Reply to
Hugh

You can find more info on the several Mazda forums on the internet. From what I have read:

  1. move up to the 160HP sport model
  2. problem with the CEL (check engine light)
  3. problem with air bag sensor light
  4. problem with scratches on brakes
  5. sound system is average
  6. glove box is HUGE
  7. trunk area is HUGE

But overall, car gets great ratings. I think most of above are fixed with newer 2004 Mazda 3 releases.

Reply to
FearTurtle 2