Mazda RX-7 engine lite problem

I own a 89 mazda rx-7 convert. ............ YES I know but I bought it from a Dr. who only drove it very seldom. 66,000 miles as of today. 1.3 B engine automatic w/all the toys except no turbo. PROBLEM- Drive fine till engine lite comes on then it spudders........Anyhow I've got Brain Cancer and cannot work on it myself anymore. Left foot got paralized during operation to remove tumor. Now heres my situation I can't get in he car anymore (to low to ground) so I rely on dealer to fix. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!! So if anyone one ou there wants to buy an All Original RX-7 In almost perfect condition Same new color Blue w/blk top. etc. etc. etc.New eveything seppin whats wrong w/it I just wrote about . ANY reasonable cash offer will be accepted . Serious offers only , So if you want more info or ready to buy the car very cheap.NOT free or silly offers. Lets say $3000.00 Minimum .Trust Me I've got triple that in it. and thats cause all work up to now was done by Mazda dealership. Car looks new outside + under the hood sparkles. Interior no rips but could use dye job if you want car to look showroom new. So there you have it. Send all serious offers to ( snipped-for-privacy@Webtv.net) or will trade for like a big ol Caddy something I can get in & out of. BUT MUST be in good condition and Ice cold A/C with NO LEAKS. See I live in Florida WPB. And its always hot here. and I just got a new metal plate put in my head after surgery. All this may sound to wild to be true. But unfortuniatly it's not. Hopin for a miricale! Signed, Joe

Reply to
Just Joey (JJ 4 short