Mazda RX7 For Sale Cheap

I have a 1983 RX7 with a good running 12A rotary engine and a good 5 speed transmission. The doors are straight and rust free, no bondo. All the glass is good.Everything works The rest of the body is beat up, especially the front end. It was involved in a minor collision. In my opinion it would take too much to make it street legal again, but it would make an excellent race car, or parts car for your project. I need to get it out of my driveway, $250.00 takes it. I'm in northeastern Indiana. I would deliver it locally for free, and would consider delivering it within 250 miles for a very reasonable fee.

Reply to
Jim and Michelle