Mazda6 bulb info?

I know the tail/brake lights are style 7443. But what about the turn signals (front and rear) and the back-up lights?

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan

It should list the bulbs in the maintenance section of the manual.

Reply to
Hachiroku

It is alleged that Hachiroku ???? claimed:

It lists the bulbs for the tail/brake lights (including the inner running lights) and "cornering" lights. It did not list the blinkers. And I have no idea what they mean by cornering lights, this car doesn't have any. It doesn't even have side-mounted repeaters for the blinkers, just some reflectors.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan

You should be able to get part numbers by searching through any parts supplier's website. NAPA, Autozone, whoever. You don't have to buy from them.

mg

Reply to
MG