mazda6 radio reception

Can anyone comment on the radio reception? Heard that there was a problem with the 2003. Antenna is new on the 2004s. Any other general comments?

Reply to
me

; Can anyone comment on the radio reception? Heard that there was a ; problem with the 2003. Antenna is new on the 2004s. ; Any other general comments?

I'm not having any appreciable problems with radio reception. Though I'm probably not the person to ask as I tend to listen to MP3s instead of the radio when I'm going out of town.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan