Mazda6 tail light wires

Anybody have a wiring diagram for the trunk lid mounted tail lights? Specifically, I'm looking to know which wires go to the center brake light in the wing and the back-up lights, when accessing the wiring from the main body of the car, just before they go through the pass-through into the trunk lid.

In case anyone is interested in why, I'm trying to install a brake-light modulator

but bymyself I cannot identify which wire is which, I don't have a wiringdiagram, nor can/will my dealer provide the answer.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan

You might want to try asking this question in the Mazda6 forums:

segal [remove spambot foiler in return address to replydirectly]

tail lights?

center brake

the wiring

the

mail to gordol

Overlord, #114.

Reply to
Irv Segal

; You might want to try asking this question in the Mazda6 ; forums: ; ;

that. I found instructions on how I can wire the inner tail lightsto be brake lights, but not what I was looking for. I eventually wound up paying a local shop to do it for me. Not what I wanted to do, but oh well.

Reply to
Jeffrey Kaplan