oil leak

Help I have recently purchased a 1986 323 (Auto). The car runs very well however it's throwing a lot of oil (from somewhere). So far I have replaced the distributor, put a new casket on the rocker cover, replaced the cam and crank seals and still a major leak. I am at my wits end, can anyone offer some suggestions. ....please.

Thanks Graham Hill

Reply to
The Hill Family

If this engine has a lot of crud on it, it may be difficult to see where the oil is leaking. You might want to either have it steamed, "Gunk" it or use a good detergent like Simple Green. Personally, I like to keep them relatively clean and use Simple Green every so often.

Good luck,

Ken

Reply to
Ken Stoorza