Power windows acting up on a 2001 Tribute

Hello there!

Sometimes after driving on high speed for about 1 hr continuosly, I go to open the power windows and they won't open. After I turn off the car, they work again for awhile, then they act up again. It seems to only happen when the A/C has been on. It doesn't do it when driving around town.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Kyriacou