Protege Tires

Hi folks, I have a 2001 Protege LX 2.0 liter that came with 15" rims and Bridgestone Potenza 195 x 55 x 15R on it. These tires were really noisey and I need to replace them anyway. However, I'm having trouble finding this size tire locally in any other brand. Does anyone know if I could use a 195 x 60 x 15R tire on this rim and car safely??? If so, would the speedo be off much??

Reply to
Vince