Tire recommendations for Protege

Hi,

I've got a 2001 Protege ES with the stock 5 spoke low profile rims. I'm need to replace the tires soon and I'm looking for suggestions/recommendations on summer tires. I know it may be hard with the lower profile rim but I'm looking for a tire that may soften/quieten the ride just a bit.

Thanks.

Reply to
CM

You can check Tirerack.com for some detailed tests and feedback.

Reply to
Carl.