'04 C230 Carfax History Question

I test drove an '04 C230 sedan at a non-mercedes dealership. I would like to buy it but the Carfax history shows not a single record of service on the vehicle. The vehicle has 22K miles on it.

I called a Mercedes service center and the manager told me that if there was no service history showing on Carfax, then the car had never been serviced period, either at a Mercedes service center or otherwise.

The car drove very well and other than the Carfax history not showing service, I like the car very much as it meets all of theother criteria I am looking for, which has been a difficult search. The dealer tells me it has a

50,000 mile warranty on it (I think this is just drive-train). I am not sure if it would be voided if the car was not serviced at a Mercedes dealership.

Any info/advice appreciated.

TIA

Reply to
Miss Livvy