1979 280sel w 4 speed manual tranny f/s

Hi all, I know this is a rare bird. It isn't a grey market car, but it has the only 4 speed on the floor that I have ever seen in this model car, and I have been in thousands of benz's. The body of this car is in great shape, no rust but could use some paint, its silver and a little faded on the hood, the interior is immaculate. There is only about 70K miles on it, the motor has a blown head gasket and is siezed. I have a motor to go with it, a 6 cyl 280 sel that is tried and true, from my daily driver that I am retiring due to rust issues. I had the motor checked by the Mercedes mechanic here, as I wanted to make sure it was a good motor before I transplant it, and he gave it 4 stars. For someone wanting a good project car that will be worth something when they are thru, this would be it. The 280 double overhead cam motor coupled with that 4 speed tranny , will make this car a true performer. I know, as the 280 the motor was in, had a bad automatic in it and it was still a fearsomely fast car. Any interest email me for pics, I am located 80 miles east of dallas

<benz831