4 Matic

Gentlemen, I`ve recently bought a W124 Series 300 TE 4Matic Estate and am carrying out a light restoration on it. Have managed to get a (South African) workshop manual but it does not contain info on the 4Matic system. I would really like to get hold of the full manual on CD or DVD, could anyone please help? Thanks, Rowdyyates. Gentlemen, I`ve recently bought a W124 Series 300 TE 4Matic Estate and am carrying out a light restoration on it. Have managed to get a (South African) workshop manual but it does not contain info on the 4Matic system. I would really like to get hold of the full manual on CD or DVD, could anyone please help? Thanks, Rowdyyates.

Reply to
Mike Yates