7 series

Was there a manual transmission available in the late 80's early 90's 7 series. Did the 5 series have similiar power?

I basically drive a couple times a month to other side of the state which makes close to a 400 mile trip each way and can't do the 65 limit. I been doing 70-80mph on occasion abit more. In the Porsche I had the speed was not of a concern to me but I am now driving a Buick and thinking about getting another German auto either a BMW or Mercedes. Trunk space became an issue which led to the purchase of the buick.

Reply to
Jereme