87 300e parts car

Hi I have a1987 300e that i am thinking of parting out or will sell the whole car if anybody is interested. the car was running fine a few years ago then wouldnt start- turned out that a spark plug center electrode broke and seized ny engine( the top electrode was undamaged) a co worker of mine a month later his 86 300e became a parts car and he gave me his engine and many other parts. I never had the time to spend on it , so now it time to part ways (pun intended). so any interest or needs email me with resonable price willing to pay for any part or entire car.

Reply to
janis29