Bose Premium Sound rear deck woofer rattle, C280 Sport:

My 1998 C280 sport /w Bose premium sound has a "rattle", I guess is the best way to describe it, in the rear deck. I am not able to discern whether this is something loose, like a screw, or a clipping weld in the voice coil.

Has anyone else had similar rattles in the bass/sub region from the rear deck caused by something loose, or is it more likely a blown speaker?

Does anyone know of a cheap place to order a replacement?

Thank You in advance for any help!

Art

Reply to
Art