Can I say Woopie here?

I've been working with a local mechanic that imports MBs from outside Idaho. He just brought one in from California, a silver 1986 320E sedan with only 89,000 miles. The car is a dream to see, but he's still got to clean it up and do a tuneup before he'll let me drive it.

Price, "about $5,000". I'll report back with more stats if anyone is interested.

I'd also appreciate any (nice ;-) ) comments on that model/year.

Don.

Reply to
Don.

Peter W Peternouschek

Turns out that one sold and I had to take the next one that came in:

1996 320E Silverm 90,000 mi for $13,750. The car looks an runs like brand new. It was previous owned by a CHP (probably a commander). I picked it up today and after driving Subarus for the past 10 years I'm in seventh Heaven.

I didn't know about your remark. I remember that in 1972(?) Porsche had trouble getting cars into America because of emissions and finally had to result to an air pump for the first time. I'm certain this '96 has tight emissions equipment. But it seems I've forgotten more than I used to know. ;-)

Peter W Peternouschek wrote:

Reply to
Don.

Reply to