E320 AWD winter snow tires

Anyone have any recommendations on winter snow tired that are better than all season and don't create a lot of road noise?

thanks in advance

Fred W

Reply to
Fred Wolf

Just finished a winter with Pirelli Snows. I was more than impressed. Traction in snow was excellent, but best of all the traction on plain wet roads, which is what we see a lot of here in Toronto was better than the more expensive Michelin all-seasons. As far as road noise, there is a little more than the all-seasons, but that didn't stop me from hitting speeds of 140-160 kmh on a trip to Montreal. Worth the trade-off. My first good set of winter tires. Cost more also! Mike in Toronto.

Reply to
Mike Inglis