E500 4-matic wagon

In September,we ordered an E500 4-matic wagon. The vehicle was to be produced during the last week in October. This was changed by the factory to the first week in November. The vehicle was then produced November 16. Since then, the factory reports to our dealer show that it is produced but not yet shipped.

Is this common with Mercedes or is there possibly something going on that I fail to recognize? I also was looking at the MBUSA website and for the first time, could not locate either the E320 or the E500 4-matic wagon in their lineup. Has the vehicle been discontinued?

Many thanks for any insight or advice.

Homer Simpson

Reply to
Homer Simpson