Extended warranties: can anyone recommend or warn against any?

I have just purchased a 1997 C280 (sweet acceleration!) and am shopping for an Extended Warranty as the car has only 47K miles on it. I have heard good feedback on Warranty Gold.

Can anyone recommend any other supplier of extended auto warranty?

Thanks!

Stan

Reply to
seacraft

Hmmm...scratch Warranty Gold per this news release I mined from Google:

NEWSFLASH: Warranty Gold Files Chapter 11, Administrator downgraded to F (In Liquidation) by AM BEST Warranty Gold filed Ch. 11 on November 11, 2003 in Austin, TX. A.M. Best downgraded National Warranty Insurance to F (#11609), the administrator is in "liquidation".

Any other ideas?

Reply to
seacraft