FS: OE Ultra high performance tires Dunlop 225/45/17. Toronto area.

Make: Dunlop

Model: SP Sport 2000E 91W

Size: P225/45ZR17

Four ultra high performance summer tires. They are brand new and have never seen pavement.

For specification see

Active Green + Ross are selling them for $247 each + tax.

I am asking $800CDN for all four. Private sale no tax.

To reply remove the obvious from my e-mail address.

Reply to
trevors40

How much is a Canadian dollar worth nowadays? I think that Active Green & Ross is charging more than a BMW dealer...

Reply to
maxima1

How much can you get them for at a BMW dealer in the U.S.?

Today's exchange is CDN$1 = US$0.78

Reply to
trevors40

I paid $153 per tire at the BMW dealer (Chicago suburbs), and they were the larger 235/45-17. A typical mail order place like Tire Rack sells them for $135, plus shipping (no tax).

maxima1

If we get tires from the U.S. Canadian customs automatically tags on taxes.

I intend to sell my tires locally in Toronto and the buyer should save at least $100 no matter what.

trevors40