New front brakes for my 92 500SL

Any recommendations for new brakes other than Mercedes? Also, should I have the rotors turned, replaced or nothing?

Thanks

Reply to
Don

I had the brake shop put Jurid pads on my SL320 and they squealed horribly at first even though they were broken in correctly. The shop then roughed up the pads a bit and it does not squeal most of the time now. I also replaced the rotors at the same time. On my 190E the same shop used original MB pads and there have been no squeals at all. The shop that I use claims that MB rotors should be replaced if they require more than just a little cleanup.

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek