Re: 2007 C280 Avantgarde - need to clear Service A message

wakajawaka schrieb:

I have a 2007 C280 Avantgarde 4matic - I performed the service A myself. > Now it shows the service is 20 days overdue - does anybody know how to > clear this message. > > I have searched and tried everything I found on line (key in position 2 hit > reset twice, back to position 0 etc etc etc) but none has worked for this > model. Has anybody successfully performed this reset on a 2007????

Look up your manual. Its not easy to read but you will find the reset procedure in somwhere in the service or interior chapter.

Reply to
Roland Franzius

Roland Franzius wrote in news:fs4262$s8j$02$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com:

Yes, I've had this discussion before. It is not in the manual. I would have found it. Not all manuals/all countries/all models have the same information written in them. Thanks anyway.

Reply to
wakajawaka

wakajawaka schrieb:

For the latest R-Class I found the following procedure description:

Igniton key to position 2, press reset three times to enter the menu. Search page down/up for "service". To confirm press the reset button for the odometer.

Benzworld:

Roland Franzius

Roland Franzius wrote in news:fsct1j$eav$03$ snipped-for-privacy@news.t-online.com:

Thank you Roland - I will give that a try Cheers.

Reply to
wakajawaka