SL500 Lift points

I recently purchased a 2006 SL500 and want to do some rear brake work. I always like to have 2 jacks under each corner of the car before getting under them. The first lift point is the rubber pad on the outside edge of the frame above the 'jack hole'. Where do you suggest another 'point' should be? I like to load both lift points equally so I know I have protection and the second jack won't move with some weigh on it. Thanks for your help.

Reply to
jb