Sport Coupe Comparison

I am considering either a C230 or C320 coupe, for a long distance, all weather commute (60-80,000 km per annum). I am looking for 400,000 km + of reliable service.

Any comments as to the suitability of these cars for this application? Is there any appreciable benefit in going to the 320?

I am interested in all opinions regarding ride, noise, passing power, longevity, safety etc.

Imants Krumins

Reply to
Imants Krumins