wanted 1985 benz

hey, i have need for a new motor and transmission for a 1985 190e. everything else on car works great. does anyone have a car available for parts, or want to buy this one? Let me know.

thanks.

jesse

Reply to
short

Jesse, I have an 84 380SE. Body's in good shape. The paint needs to be painted. The clear's going. The interior is in good to very good shape.

500.00 and it's yours.

-Karl

Reply to
Karl J. North III