Repair Manual CD220 CDI sport coupé

Hello everybody, I'm new in this forum. I live in Italy and I just bought the car in the subject. As I have always done maintenance to all of my cars and motorbikes, who
can help me with finding a repair manual (Haynes doesn't make a specific one for the car) for the car? I would really appreciate any information. Thank you.