0-62mph in 3.8sec

"What do you get for 313,465? Open the scissor-type doors and you'll find luxury, yet the new SLR is more like a racer than you would ever believe. Order now for delivery in 2006":

http://www.motoring.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motoring/2003/11/21/emfclaren22.xml
.
0-62mph in 3.8sec Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Tue, Nov 25, 2003, 6:56pm From: greek snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (greek_philosophizer) "What do you get for 313,465? Open the scissor-type doors and you'll find luxury, yet the new SLR is more like a racer than you would ever believe. Order now for delivery in 2006": http://www.motoring.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motoring/2003/11/21/emfclaren22.xml xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a little quicker and it may keep up with my bike.
case
the case, minus a few cans!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a little quicker and it may keep up with my bike.
hmm yes... and if there are corners involved it will smoke your bike : =)
Re: 0-62mph in 3.8sec Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Thu, Nov 27, 2003, 10:34am (EST+15:30) From: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (geoff) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a little quicker and it may keep up with my bike. hmm yes... and if there are corners involved it will smoke your bike =) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and you<or i> wanted every thing?
case
the case, minus a few cans!
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN wrote:

I do.
It might be a good thing too that the wait list goes until 2006 because by then it will probably be faster.
"What do you get for 313,465? Open the scissor-type doors and you'll find luxury, yet the new SLR is more like a racer than you would ever believe. Order now for delivery in 2006":
http://www.motoring.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motoring/2003/11/21/emfclaren22.xml
.
I still think I'd prefer a RennTECH modified S600... 0-60 in 3.9 seconds for a car that weighs well over 2 tons. Plus, the S-Class looks better IMHO (I'm a sedan man!)
Mike

http://www.motoring.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml?xml=/motoring/2003/11/21/emfclaren22.xml