01 CLK430 Cab

I am interested in getting the satellite radio in my Benz. Does anyone have any info for me? I already have gps. I dont want it if its going to be something that looks tacky. Can it be integrated into the current
audio system? I dont want any equiptment thats visible. Maybe just a remote control, but thats it.
Ciao! Brian, Mr. Virginia, Powerlifter 1999
If you do not buy a completely new in-dash CD or MP3 player/reciever unit that is XM or Cirrus "ready", you will have to mount a small control panel somewhere on you dash or console. Either way it requires a small externally mounted antenna.
Delphi's XM "control panel" has a nice feature that you can remove it from the car and put it in your home or into an optional portable player. That way you can get more use out of your subscription fee.
Tacky is then a matter of taste :^)
Scott D