02 CLK320 (W208) blower motor wont shut off

The heater blower motor wont stop running. Even after I remove the ignition key... it keeps blowing! I must remove the 30A fuse, otherwise my battery will die. Any thoughts to the cause/source of
the problem? Thanks.
Sounds like a relay problem.

problem on a W210, new regulator.
Maybe the regulator contains the relay. When car is off, the relay must shut off power to the fan... since there is no high power to the AC control unit... the control unit send low voltage to relay to trigger it on.