'04 E500 sinking airmatic

Recently I have noticed that my airmatic suspension looses pressure when I park my car. I've also noticed that the car rises when I start the engine.
Is this normal?
I have the ride height setting set to normal.
Thanks,
Claude
--
Bestswimwear.com
http://www.bestswimwear.com

Yes, this is normal.
--

- RODNEY

Air struts are leaking - probably due to the cold weather. Possible warranty item.