04 S600 Purchase

I am looking at a 2004 - S600. Are there any problems that the car has been commonly experiencing? I am currently driving a 1999 - S500, and I have never had a problem.

Misfires due to the coil packs: big $$$$ Oil leaks from the timing cover: big $$$

Those extra four cylinders are a lot of trouble. If you have a LOT of money it's not an issue. But they are NOT cheap cars to maintain.